Thursday 26 September 2013

In Which I Win a Big Box of Tea!

Last week I entered a competition to win some tea. 

I like tea. And I like winning things.

Clipper Teas were asking: "If you could create your very own fruit infusion, what would be in it and what would you call it?"

After thinking for a few moments, I decided on a combination of cherry, pomegranate, and strawberry.  I named it ‘Ruby Joy’.

This week - I won some tea!

I was expecting perhaps three or four packets of Clipper to be popped through the door. So I got just a little bit excited when this HUGE box arrived today!



That's a really big box, right? I couldn't wait to look inside!



So - very - many - goodies!



Look! Look at all the teas! 

Nineteen different types of tea, a pretty mug, and a mouse mat! Clipper are apparently extremely generous to their competition winners.  

I've always been a bit of a fan of their teas and I'm very excited about having such a selection to try.

Thank you, Clipper!

No comments:

Post a Comment